Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Pair of Altec 19s for sale

  1. #1
    altec19_forsale
    Guest altec19_forsale's Avatar

    Post

    I have a pair of Altec 19's for sale. I am the original owner (purchased them in 1978) and these speakers been very well cared for.

    They are in pristine condition (no scratches, nicks, chips, etc) and sound great.

    The cabinets are walnut with black grille cloths.

    I live in the Washington DC area and do not have a large enough space to appreciate their capabilities.

    Asking $1,500. Shipping is buyers responsibilty.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Dylanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have been looking I sent you an email

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.